HDD/SSD Off-line Duplicator
When cloning a hard drive, no PC is required - just plug both hard drives, press "Copy" button for several seconds until the LED will start flashing and the cloning process will begin. Progress indicator with LED: 25% - 50% - 75% - 100%.
Support UASP and SATA 6Gbps Available - The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD and HDD
High-class chipset, enhanced with UASP Transfer Protocol,this dock lets you get the most out of the fastest drive technologies such as SATA III (6 Gbps) with performance up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0 when paired with a UASP-enabled host controller.
- Support offline clone, no drivers needed, and easy installation
- Support 2x 8TB hard drive; Supports 2.5" & 3.5" SATA (SATA I/ II/ III) HDD and SSD
- Equipped with USB3.0; Support SATA III (6 Gbps) and UASP for optimal performance; Backward compatible with USB 2.0 /1.1
- Compatible Systems: Windows 2000/ XP/Vista/ 7/ 8,Mac OS 10.x or higher
- On/Off power switch; LED light indicates Power and Activity status; Entering sleep mode without operation in 30 minutes
- Cloning can only be done from A drive to B drive, make sure the memory capacity of B drive is larger than A drive
- Not Support Online Clone
- The target disk must be larger than the source disk.
- Please backup files in target hard drive before cloning. Any files in target hard drive will be overwritten when offline clone works.
- Please make sure that there aren't any bad sectors on the drives in use, as to avoid data transfer errors, overheating and damage to the station.
- Do not try to remove your HDD or SSD device while it is active. Please power off the docking station before removing.